Center for training, consultancy and technology transfer was established according to Decision No 295/QĐ-KHCNQG dated 3.25.2002 signed by Directors of Science Center natural and national technology (now the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology)
Center for training, consultancy and technology transfer was changed name and upgraded into Center for Research and Technology Transfer under Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
Testing and Analysis for Food Safety and the Environment:
- Provide analytical services for environmental quality and food safety
Analysis of Dioxin and Toxic:
Conducting research and providing analysis services for the following areas: Assessment residual Agent Orange / Dioxin and some pollutants Organic slowly decompose (POPs) within the object environmental samples (soil, sediment, water, organisms), food, human and industrial waste sources; assess the exposure of people and communities with Agent Orange / Dioxin, especially in areas near pollution hot spots; Dioxin emissions monitoring, dl-PCBs Furan and waste from industrial sources; monitoring some other pollutants heading POPs in environmental samples objects, pollution assessment studies Herbicides / dioxin in the hot zone.
Technological development and measurement services:
- Research, testing and evaluation of new technology, clean technology environmentally friendly.
Activities of scientific research
- Coordinating with domestic and international units to organize training courses on knowledge of new technologies and new techniques.
Provide consulting services and technology transfer
On consultancy services
Regarding technology transfer
Some topics and projects have been implemented by the Center:
- Project name: "Strengthening key laboratory capacity on food safety and environment", implementation time is 2 years (2014-2015), checked and accepted;
- Project name: “Study on the application of transitional osmosis membranes in the production of domestic water", implementation time is 3 years (2014-2016), checked and accepted;
- Project name: “Building a key laboratory of Dioxin research under the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology”, implementation time is 3 years (2016-2018);
- Project name: “Research and development process of analyzing some hazardous substances in Vietnamese wine”, implementation time is 2 years (2015-2016);
- Key scientific research project of Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology: "Study on identification of toxic substances in food preservation and processing", implementation time is 3 years (2016-2018). The Center carries out 02 components:
+ Component 1: "Developing a set of processes to quantify toxic substances in food"
+Component 2: "Developing methods to identify toxins in food"
- Project name: "Investing in building a specialized pharmaco-chemical laboratory", implementation time is 4 years (2016-2019);
- Project name: "Research and manufacture fast measuring device using printing electrode - application of analyzing some food coloring products in soft drinks", Code VAST.CTG.08 / 16-18, implementation time is 3 years (2016-2018);
- Project name: "Synthesis of nano-sized catalyst systems of platinum and nickel hydroxide using electrodes of Pt-Ni (OH) 2 / BDD diamond to study methanol oxidation reaction", implementation time is 4 years (2017-2020);
- Project name: "Investing in key research lab about air environment", implementation time is 3 years (2017-2019);
- Cooperative project name: "Scientific support for pollution management in Hanoi", implementation time is 3 years (2017-2019);
- Project name: “Study on abnormal mass death phenomenon in West Lake”, implementation time is 2 years (2016 - 2017);
- Project name: “Research and manufacture emergency fire-fighting clothes on the basis of combining plant-derived materials with environmentally friendly additives”, implementation time is 3 years (2018-2020).