On August 28th, 2019, the Center for Research and Technology Transfer cooperated with the Graduate University of Science and Technology to organize a seminar entitled "Scientific research and technology transfer in the 4.0 era".
The event aims to discuss impacts of the technology revolution 4.0 on scientific research, technology transfer and especially the commercialization of science and technology products.
The overview of the seminar.
The event drew the participation of Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Tien Dat, vice director of the Center for Research and Technology Transfer; Dr. Nguyen Dieu Trinh, head of the Department of Scientific Research under the Graduate University of Science and Technology; Dr. Ha Quy Quynh, head of the Department of Technology Application and Implementation under VAST; and leaders from relevant agencies.
Delegates made presentations at the seminar.
Participants listened to six reports with the following contents:
- Fourth Industrial Revolution: Opportunities and Challenges in Scientific Research and Technology Transfer – Dr. Tran Quang Dieu, Executive IT Application Center, Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics.
- Actual situation, solutions and orientations for research and technology transfer, commercialization of scientific and technological research results of VAST in the period of industrial revolution 4.0 - Dr. Ha Quy Quynh, head of the Department of Technology Application and Implementation under VAST.
- Developing innovative start-up capacity in Vietnam to meet the needs of industrial revolution 4.0 - a staff member from the National Technology Innovation Fund under the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Several intellectual property issues and inter-industry technology connectivity - Dr. Pham Ngoc Minh, Institute of Information Technology under VAST.
- The process of commercializing scientific and technological products in the industrial revolution 4.0 - Dr. Do Tat Cuong, Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics.
- Demonstration of the application of some technologies of revolution 4.0 on E-commerce trading floor - Le Khanh Nam, Director of Gcaeco E-commerce Trading Floor.
Participants discussed the advantages as well as obstacles, challenges, orientations and solutions for scientific research and technology transfer under the strong impact of the current industrial revolution 4.0.
Taking photo at the event.
Translated by Tuyet Nhung
Link to Vietnamese version